Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bend Me, Shape Me, Anyway You Want To....

I'm pleased by the response I have gotten on MM and FB. I'm in cahoots with several photogs and an F/X artist! I'm hoping to procure a sewing machine soon as I now have a gorgeous corset pattern and I'm ready to make my own. I've been sewing since I was a kid. My beloved momma taught me how to sew when I was about 6 or so. She made and/or fixed most of my clothes until I was a teen and it became cheaper to buy clothes. However, anything that needed to have that extra special something, she helped me with. I'm currently unemployed, but it does give me time to book shoots whenever I'm needed. I'm hoping to have a job soon, but it's tough out there and now with the debt crisis looming over America, I fear that my search will only become more difficult. Right now I'm watching the rain fall softly on the lake outside my bedroom window. It's so peaceful and beautiful. I love going out onto my balcony and watching the sunset. I'm also in the market for a camera to do more self portraits. I have so many thoughts racing in my head about my future. I miss my mom. She passed away February 17th from Ovarian cancer. You will see me post more about OC in the future. I finally met the love of my life and he has helped me navigate through this difficult time. I have great friends who have become family to me. I'm proud to call PinupMama my friend. She is so wonderfully supportive and that's hard to come by in the modeling business! Well, it's time for me to tend to my home.

All the best,

Hellz ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of hugs to you mamita-youre a joy to know!!!! xox