Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pin Me Up!

When I was younger, I wanted to be a model/actress. I was 16 when I got my first callbacks from 3 major agencies. What did I do? I got free tickets for a musical, City of Angels, and I went to that instead! I will never regret that decision because I was too young and naive to pursue modeling at that time. Also, the musical made me realize how much I loved and still love Theatre! My dream job? Draped over a grand piano in a slinky dress singing torch songs and Pin-Up modeling on the side! I have found more support than I expected and from unexpected sources. I'm currently working on more pin-up shoots and am starting to design pin-up costumes that can be both practical and wildly sensual! I hope you enjoy following my wins and losses throughout this new adventure!

All the best,


Hellz ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see your creations-I really look fwd to following your adventures! Hugs!

Hellz Kittehn said...

I hope my adventures cost less money in the future LOL!!! Hugs!!!