Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hellz in HELL!!!

Today started off with a very hot and tired kittehn. This heatwave can wave on outta here any day now! A lil bit about me-I have horrible luck! I just moved into a condo or rather a money pit! Of course, the condo was in perfect shape and on its best behavior when the inspector was here! The A/C went out late last night and I had unrealistic fantasies about it magically working in the morning! A million and two calls later, I finally found someone to come and fix it! I feel luck because he got here before we hit the triple digits and yes everything is exclamatory right now! I just ordered my (gulp) expensive new tires for my car and paid all my bills. Now, I'm ready to cut up some material in the hopes of creating...something. I have my eye on a sewing machine. For now, I'm going to sew by hand! Fortunately, I do have a couple of shoots coming up! That keeps me a bit sane. Just a bit....

No comments: